FAQ – Usability
Usability is important for visitors
When you talk about usability, you can evaluate and improve many things from electrical devices to software products and websites. Usability has always played a major role in products of all kinds. Tests by a wide range of people play an important role in evaluating a product. Different people have different views and approaches when using and evaluating a product.
User friendliness for websites and shops
With a website, usability plays a very important role, because it is decisive for the bounce rate, conversion rate, length of stay and last but not least for the turnover. That’s why you should keep usability in mind when planning a new website. However, Nan should not confuse usability with the user experience, which is much more comprehensive. Speed and clarity play two important roles in usability. The faster a visitor finds his destination, the higher the usability.
What are the benefits of high user-friendliness?
A high degree of user-friendliness offers numerous advantages for companies. The most important points are listed below:
– If a visitor finds his way around a website quickly and intuitively, he has fewer questions. This lowers the costs for consulting.
– If a visitor finds his way around a website quickly and intuitively, the conversion rate and sales increase.
– If a visitor finds his way around a website quickly and intuitively, the rankings on Google and Co.
– If a visitor quickly and intuitively finds his way around a website, the number of visitors increases through recommendations.
How can usability be measured?
First of all, the common measuring methods provide information about the paths taken by the website visitor on the website. The bounce rate, purchase abandonment or conversion rates can be easily measured with Google Analytics, Matomo or etracker. If you want to go deeper into the matter, you can use further measuring methods, which can even go as far as thermal image analysis.
– If a visitor quickly and intuitively finds his way around a website, the bounce rate is reduced.
– If a visitor finds his way quickly and intuitively around a website, this is good for the user experience.
– If a visitor finds his way around a website quickly and intuitively, this helps visually impaired people to find their way around. If the website operator has taken certain things into account, then accessibility increases.
– If a visitor finds his way around a website quickly and intuitively, customer satisfaction increases. This helps to strengthen the own brand.
Grevenbroicher road 45
50829 Cologne Germany
Phone: +49 221/29884152